Meet Andrew and Scott. We are the proud owners of The Washing Machine laundromat, which has been a laundry institution for residents living in West Hollywood and close to the Beverly Center for nearly 30 years. Since purchasing the laundromat, we have started a series of upgrades, which includes the installation of:
- New Speed Queen washing machines with higher capacities to wash the largest loads like comforters, rugs and weeks of dirty clothes
- Laundry pick-up and drop-off service (fluff-and-fold) with curbside delivery
- New ceiling, light fixtures and lights for the brightest and safest experience at a laundromat in West Hollywood
- New vending machine machine with better options for all sizes of loads featuring Tide, Gain, Cheer, OxiClean, Cloralex and other leading laundry products
- Free WiFi for those who wish to work, surf, or stream while doing laundry
- An ATM that serves $5 bills
Of course, there are some things about The Washing Machine laundromat that will NEVER change like our convenient location at the corner of 3rd St. and Sweetzer with easy access to residents of West Hollywood, Mid-City and those living near the Beverly Center; our commitment to safety, cleanliness and to making sure any inconvenience is corrected right away; our passion for playing classic rock music; and our outstanding attendant and mainstay, Sergio, who can help solve all of your laundry queries.
If you have any questions, simply wish to contact Andrew or Scott, or if your experience is not up-to-snuff, please don’t hesitate to contact us either by email or phone at (424) 835-1425.